posted Oct 31, 2016, 7:35 AM by Trinity Lutheran
Tomorrow is the Science Fair! Here are a couple reminders for tomorrow.
- Students may enter the school building at 7:45 AM to set up their project. Students are expected to use the time given wisely and are expected to be in their classrooms by 8:15 AM.
- Science Fair Schedule
- 3:30—5:00 Judging of Science Projects
- 5:00—5:30 Public Viewing of Projects
- 5:30 Awards Ceremony
*Time are tentative
- Parents are welcome to watch the judging portion from the bleachers. Only students and judges may be on the gym floor. The gym must remain silent.
- If a student is not presenting, he/she will remain in the cafeteria. Students may work on homework, play games, color, or read. Students should keep electronic devices turned off and stored in their backpacks or lockers.
- Food will not be provided at the Science Fair. Students should pack a snack for after school.
- Entry for the Science Fair may only be through the front door of the school. The side gym door will remain locked so projects being judged are not disturbed.
If you have any questions, please contact Miss VanDenBerg and firstname.lastname@example.org. See you tomorrow and good luck to all our participants!